Monday, April 7, 2014

A Girl and A New Camera


Today marks one month since I have written a blog post.  WOW!  I had no idea.  Blogging our life kinda took a backseat to life.  And once I joined Instagram blogging was no more.  I love the concept of Instagram.....a picture with a short (sometimes long) description, but nothing like blogging.  I think I just lost the love for blogging. I had exhausted sharing craft projects and recipes.  I was totally bored with that.  Blogging was not fun anymore.  And if you do not enjoy blogging what's the point in doing it?!?!

Well that is about to change.  Well kinda.

Yep, that is me with a new camera.  I have been waiting FOREVER for a new one.  And now that I have it I want to share my journey in learning to take better pictures.  So you guessed it!

I started a new blog.   Through the Lens-Capturing Beauty, the Mundane and the Unusual.

This blog, One day at a time,  is not going away and I am sure I'll share from time to time.  But right now I will be sharing as I learn to take better pictures over at the new blog. 

Stop by when you can. 

No comments: