Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Seriously, Almost NINE?!



It's hard to believe they will be NINE on Friday!!!  Over the past few days we have tried to get some decent pictures of them.  And for the most part we did alright.  But as you will see they are typical almost nine year old boys who are not interested in us taking their picture. 

I have high hopes of getting them dressed in something cute cool and taking some better shots.  
Fingers crossed!

Tip: if pictures are not showing or showing up blurred lines try refreshing your screen.  These are bigger files than I usually download so it may cause that problem.  Sorry for the inconvenience.


My thinker.

My Lego thinker.













Nope, I don't see baby faces anymore. 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Very handsome! I Can't believe another birthday has come and gone, Tasha. Time!!