Saturday, August 7, 2010

It's ALL about school!!!

**********
Update:  NO we have not started school yet!  Since my post below I have had several inquires as to whether we have started school yet.  So let me clear it up for anyone else........NOT YET!
Yes, we are very excited.  Yes, we are ready to start.  BUT not until September.  We are still enjoying some FREE time for now.
**********


Like my new blog background?!  I just couldn't hold out any longer......I had to get a school background because right now it is ALL about SCHOOL around here!!!!
I'll save all the details for later, but know I am far ahead of where I thought I would be at this time and the room is just about complete.  Can't wait to show you the changes!  Still need to purchase a few supplies and then we are ready to roll.
It's too hot to play outside so we might as well get started.  The boys are excited and ready.  And so am I!!

No comments: