Monday, August 23, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday

Well I am leaving the muffin tin lunch for Mondays only.  I decided it would get too boring too fast for the boys.  This is great for me because now I have a set lunch for Mondays.
This week over at  Muffin Tin Monday( http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/) it is ABC theme week.
Here is what we came up with today.
A is for Apples, B is for bread and blueberries, C is for cheese, cereal bars and crackers, G is for Goldfish and then we skip to the end of the alphabet and Y is for yogurt drink! 
Yes I am aware of all the bread/crackers, but I have yet to go to the grocery store. 
I needed some fillers :)
Happy Monday all!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hey, at least you didn't have to load it up wit desert and sweets... Though that's not a bad idea if you're planning to join in with eating... ;)