Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A break in the heat!!

Well this was going to be Wordless Wednesday, but I needed to let you know how this blog post relates to SCHOOL.  You know since this is my Prep for SCHOOL week.

Yesterday I had planned to shop for school supplies.  I thought the boys would want to go with me.  Nope!  Not at all. 

We have had a break in the heat this week.  Lows have been in the mid 60s and highs have been in the 80s.  DELIGHTFUL!!!!!!!

So I guess I can't blame them for wanting to stay home and do this.



 

It was nice to get out alone and shop for school supplies.  I was able to really look and take my time. And I was also able to pick up a few surprises for that special 1st day. 

I shopped and the boys enjoyed a break in the heat!!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love it when I get to shop alone. It is such a treasure. Can't wait to hear about your first day fo school. I am posting about mine tomorrow.