Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn Books for Children

I love sitting and reading to the boys.  These three books are our current favorites for Autumn. The boys are loving these stories.   

When we go to the library we all check out books. The boys' books could be on anything from dinosaurs to the human body.  I go for a theme.  And right now that theme is Autumn.

These are great books for Autumn.  If you have little ones I am sure they will love them too!

Apple and Pumpkins by Anne Rockwell
 
Red Are the Apples by Marc Harshman and Cheryl Ryan


And October Smiled Back by Lisa Westberg Peters

I am anxious to find more Autumn books this week!  Do you have favorite Autumn books?  I love to have some ideas on what to look for.  Leave me a comment. 

Happy Reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We found some really GoOd "apple & pumpkin" themed books on our library trip! I will share some of them this week!

It's ApPlE week over on my blog ♥

Heather Nelsen said...

I love good children's book suggestions! Thanks for sharing! I am passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award to you! You can read about it here: http://notesfromthenelsens.blogspot.com/2011/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Hope you have a great week!

Heather

Unknown said...

I like this post which has lots of information about the Books For Children.