Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Children's books for Thanksgiving

Happy November!!!!  I can not believe this month is here!  Just a few short weeks and it will be that big day. 

The BIG feast day! 

Each year we get out our Thanksgiving books to get ready for the big day.  I thought I would share what we read.  I try each year to buy a new one, but have yet to find one so far.

If you have a favorite I don't show here please leave me a comment telling me the name.  I would love some ideas.

Here are the books we read leading up to the big day.





 And last, but certainly not least, Curious George.  I don't care how old you are that monkey is just funny!  And this book has some cute crafts for Thanksgiving day!  Just ask Matthew or my Mom.....he decorated her dining room last year on Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Blissful & Domestic said...

I just requested some of these at our library. Thanks so much for sharing Tasha!

Anonymous said...

A great collection of Thanksgiving books! We will be headed to the library for a few really soon ♥