Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Playing with hearts

I have been playing with hearts.

And anything red, pink or white(or yellow). Oh and purple too!! And anything that is sweet and looks like it might be for Valentine's Day.



Yep, the love bug has hit me!

All the makings for a Valentine's mailbox!


I found my Valentine's Day stash and Matthew is in Heaven! Ryan doesn't really care.

Matthew's work of course!


I am trying real hard to hold off on all the sweets until the week before. 
No promises, but my sister and I are thinking of doing homemade truffles.  YUM!  Of course there will be the cupcakes the boys always insist we have for a Valentine's Day school party.  And this year I will be making HOMEMADE cupcakes and icing.  No store bought this year.  Surely it can't be that hard!!!!

And then there are the cards...........
My favorite part!  I don't have a long list, but there are a few special people I consider to be my Valentine. ♥ ♥ ♥



I'll share more later! 

Are you playing with hearts yet?  What are your crafts for Valentine's day?  I would love to share them if you have blog.  Feel free to leave me a comment.  I would love to show you some blogging love and highlight your fun.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: