Monday, January 30, 2012

Tea with a little ♥ LOVE ♥




If you have a Valentine that drinks tea this will be a sweet surprise!  I surprised mine last week. 

I just love this idea and found it on Martha Stewart's site.  There are a ton of great Valentine's Day ideas.

All you need for this is construction paper, tape(I love glue dots), a marker/pen and tea bags. 

I simply removed the tea brand tag and added my heart tag. 

I traced 2 hearts for each bag. After I removed the tea brand tag I placed the tea bag string on one heart, placed a glue dot over the string and placed the other heart on top of the glue dot.

That is it. 

Tea with a little ♥ LOVE ♥.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Sweer!

Renee said...

Sorry, I meant that is sweet!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I love this idea. I don't drink tea but if I did I'd be all over this. Cute idea.... Thanks for sharing;)