Saturday, February 4, 2012

Homemade CHEESE Biscuits

The recipe had me at CHEESE! 
My plain biscuits post received so many hits I thought I would share this easy way to jazz them up a bit. 

All you do is add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese when you add the milk.  That's it!  I am liking extra sharp cheddar these days.


I thought it might could use a tad more cheese, but I always try to follow a recipe the first time by the recipe.  Next time I might add 3/4 cup. 

Everyone loved them and the boys enjoyed them as a bedtime snack too.
In case you missed the biscuit recipe you can find it here .
Everything is better with CHEESE!!!!

On another note I want to thank all my regular and NEW followers!!!!  Did you notice the number has grown overnight?!?!  So close to 50!!!! 
I love reading your comments and private emails.  Thanks so much for making my week!!!!  It feels good to hear from you and know what you think of my blog! 

Enjoy your Saturday and come back next week for more Valentine's Day crafts and HOMEMADE goodness!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeh! I'm making potato soup tonight and if these are half as good as the other ones they are gonna be perfect.

Anna said...

Hi!

I'm visiting from Heather's (Notes from the Nelsens) blog.

That looks delicious!