Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Kitchen Wish List

Since I have been spending more time in the kitchen making lots of homemade goodness, I have discovered there are some things I wish I had.

Just a few thing that would make playing in the kitchen a little more fun.  And it just might make things a little easier for me too.

They are not truly needed. I have managed thus far, but that is why it is called a wish list. 
 
So here is my kitchen wish list at this time(I am sure it will grow the more I am in the kitchen!):




Silicone spatulas

Wooden cutting board and bread knife

Cookie scoop

Pastry blender

New wooden spoons!

Enamel Dutch Oven




And last, but not least.............

This would not make my life any easier because I already have one--different color, but the color sure would make me smile!!!!!  It is a wish list!


What are you wishing you had to help you out in the kitchen????

5 comments:

Meagan Dennison said...

Silicone spatulas are a MUST!!
I love that blue kitchen aid...but I still love my PINK one!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I really want to make pasta from scratch, but need the pasta maker for my kitchen aide mixer. I love my mixer and love the color you picked out. So pretty:)

Unknown said...

I've been married for over 30 years so I've pretty much amassed many of kitchen goodies you've listed..that blue is fab btw. What I'd really love now but could never afford is a double oven.

How wonderful it would be particularly at holiday time when I'm trying to get a large meal on the table for my family to have all that extra room!

championm2000 said...

After pricing that dutch oven recently, it would definitely be on the list of things I wish someone would buy for me!

Renee said...

Lets see how about an Aga cooker.