Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Every morning

It doesn't matter that we have been gardening for over five or so years now.  Once we get that new Fall or Spring garden planted I make a walk out every morning.

It doesn't get old to me.  It is new every year/season.  Every morning.

I love going out looking around all the beds to see if anything has started sprouting.

This morning I found just what I was looking for!!!

Cucumber plant
  There were lots more to see in this bed.  And another couple of beds had little sprouts coming up too.  For the next few weeks it will be my daily routine of taking Arthur out and checking on the garden.

Seeing new growth this morning reminded me of a favorite Bible verse about God's faithfulness. 

Right now I have several friends who are going through some very hard times.  Adults and children.  Rare cancer, life changing spinal surgeries and just life changing in general. 

Life happens and we must remember to cling to our maker.  He does have a perfect plan for us.  But it sure is hard while we are going through the rough times.

At the end of the day I know tomorrow will be better and love knowing he will refresh me.

They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:23

Every morning.

2 comments:

championm2000 said...

I love how you connect gardening and faith. So true...

Unknown said...

I love gardening too and it never bores me to see new things sprouting! Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your loved ones who need it most :)