Saturday, March 10, 2012

Girls' Night IN!


I am a stay at home Momma that homeschools my twin boys! We are with each other basically 24 hours a day 7 days a week! 

I love my life! 

And have enjoyed every minute of being home with my boys since the day they were born!!!! Every single day!!!

BUT I will admit I need a mental break every now and then.  And I don't mean running to the grocery store alone!  Although that is really nice sometimes.

Tonight I am so excited to get out of the house to have a GIRLS' NIGHT IN!!!!  Nope, we are not going out, but staying in!! 

I am headed to my sister's to eat, drink and be merry!!!  No, not really!  To eat, hang out, visit, be silly, dance if we want to and do CRAFTS!!!! 

MOMMY GETS A MENTAL BREAK!!!!!

So forget the pizza recipe I promised!  Hopefully I'll share it on Monday.  And maybe the craft I make tonight!!!!
Happy Saturday!!!

Don't forget my Cole and the Crooked Flower giveaway !!! Doesn't anyone out there want to help me spread the word about Ryan's condition?  He is a grandson, nephew, cousin and friend, but most importantly he is a little boy who has fought off surgery from Progressive Infantile Scoliosis!!!!!  Show your support to him!!!!!  Win the book and give it to a friend with children, your church, the library or a doctor's office. 
YOU can help me spread AWARENESS for Ryan's(my son)condition!!! And many other children's too!!!

1 comment:

championm2000 said...

Can't wait to hear about your wild night!