Friday, March 9, 2012

FUN Friday/Tag!

We have gone from shorts to a fire in less than 24 hours!  Crazy North Texas weather!!!  Our FUN Friday will consist of having a short school day, antique mall shopping, making a new pizza(come back tomorrow and I'll share what I know will be amazing!), building a FIRE and watching Napoleon Dynamite for the 20th time!!!!!!

What are you doing FUN today?  Whatever it is get OUTSIDE and have some FUN!!! 

Now on with playing TAG!!!!!

I was tagged yesterday!!!
I am not so good with stuff like this, but decided it could be FUN!!! 
Thanks to Brandi at Yee Wittle Things  for tagging me!  And thanks Brandi for tweeting about Cole and the Crooked Flower!!!!

It's called "Pass It On" and this is how it works:
1. Answer questions asked of me by the blogger who tagged me.
2. Create a list of questions and tag a few fellow bloggers, hoping they want to play the game too...thus...
3. Passing it on.

Here are my questions from Brandi and then you'll find my answers that follow.

My Questions:
1. What's your favourite late night snack?  Late night? Well since I go to bed around 9:30 I would not say it is a late night snack.  We eat supper between 5:00-5:30 and I try not to eat anything the rest of the evening.  BUT if I could have anything it would be something chocolate!!!  Ooey and gooey is my favorite!!

2. If you could interview a celebrity on your blog, who would it be?   I tried I really did, but I can not think of one celebrity that I would even care to interview.  I don't watch much TV. 

3. What are your plans for summer?  Plans?  People actually make plans for their summers? No seriously I have no idea.  We usually fly by the seat of our pants for get aways.  I plan to be out in the SUN and enjoying water in some form with my boys. 
What I dream of doing is laying on a beach with my feet in the sand and a margarita in my hand.  A girl can dream right?

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not near as many as I use to before children, but right now I have 19 pairs of shoes.

5. What kind of bread do you buy...white, whole wheat, etc.? For everyone else I buy a country white bread. I have tried to make homemade, but the boys do not like it for toast or sandwiches.   For me, I only have bread at breakfast.  I buy Ezekiel bread.....my favorite right now is the cinnamon raisin. 

OK now it is time for me to "pass it on" and tag someone else!!!  I am kinda cheating on this part.  I am going to single out ONE other blogger today.  Mainly because she is helping me spread the word about Infantile Scoliosis.  Thanks again Melissa for posting on your blog about my GIVEAWAY .
So I am passing it on to you sister!!!!

Melissa over at MaMe Musings !!

Do not feel pressure to play along, but if you do let me know so I can see your answers.
Here are your questions:

1. What time do you wake up in the morning?
2. Favorite season? And why?
3. Lamp lighting or overhead lights?
4. When is the last time you wrote a letter/card and actually mailed it?
5. Last theater movie?

Don't forget my Cole and the Crooked Flower giveaway !!!
YOU can help me spread AWARENESS for Ryan's(my son)condition-Progressive Infantile Scoliosis. And many other children's too!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

We will be eating our homemade pizza, drinking Chantico, and watching All Creatures Great and Small. Have a great Friday!

Unknown said...

Awesome! Love your answers and thanks for being a good sport hehe ;) 19 shoes is WAY more than I have still. I too don't have as many since having kids. I also don't plan in advance for summer...just go with the flow :) Thanks again Tasha!

Anonymous said...

The tag idea sounds like fun! It's fun to learn more about blog friends. I know what you mean about weather... We have had snow, rain, and hail, and sunny and 65 degrees all in the same week! Crazy ♥ Makes me wish spring would come and stay:) Happy weekend!

championm2000 said...

Thanks for the tag!

I just posted my answers/questions!