Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Spring time in Texas


Yep, that is sunscreen you see!!  It is suppose to be near 90 this afternoon.  So yesterday we got out the pool and prepared for today. 

And made two little boys very happy!!!  They have been bugging us for MONTHS!!!!!

With only two more days of school left you can imagine how often they will be IN the pool!

This one is big enough for me too!  Only if the grass and bugs are removed! 
Nothing the filter can't pick up though.  The water is way too cold right now for me.  They forced me in yesterday so I know.  I'll use it to dip my toes in when I am nice and sweaty.

Matthew stays wet.  We can't get him out of the water!



Ryan on the other hand prefers to stand up and slowly get the rest of his body wet.  Even if that means standing for an hour.  And IF he gets his face wet he is off and running to find a towel. 
I'll take just sitting back and watching them play for now. 

This is SPRING time in Texas!!!

No comments: