Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Being Thankful

Happy November to you all!  I am looking forward to a new month.  A month that we will spend paying close attention to all we have to be thankful for.

Thankful Acorn 2012
If you have not seen my Thankful Acorn post you can go check it out HERE .

Really when you truly stop, sit down and think about it you have SO MUCH to be thankful for!!!  We often forget all the little things in this cRaZy, busy world that we have.  Things that make our lives easier, more efficient, nicer, warmer, cooler, tastier, etc...........you get the picture!

I encourage you to spend a month, or maybe a few nights a week, to get your family involved in purposely thinking of all the BIG and little things you have to be thankful for.

If you have been reading my blog for a while now you are aware of all the changes in our lives in the past few months.  My family has SO MUCH to be thankful for!!!  And without our faith in God we would not have made it through so well.

So first and foremost I am thankful today to my Maker and His words to live by.


I am thankful He took care of us and provided all we ever needed or will ever need!



I am thankful for all the memories of where we moved from raising our sweet boys!


I am thankful for seasons!  Autumn is one of my favorites to see the changes God has given us.  The colors are amazing and make me want to sing Praises to Him!!!

 
 
 
 

I am also thankful today for CRAFTS!!!!  I love homeschooling and being home all day.  But I also love that I have my crafts to keep me busy when and if I get bored.  (Mod Podge pumpkin can be found HERE .)

So what are you thankful today?

No comments: