Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Itch

I've been feeling it for a couple of weeks.  And without a doubt it is here.  The itching has started and will not go away.  I suppose it is the temperature rising outside. 

I am itching to stop school for a bit and get to the beach!!!



Heck right about now I'd take a little lake with a sandy shore!  Just to be near water is what I am after.  I love to sit back and watch the boys play and explore when we are at the beach or a lake......or near water.


Inevitably we always go home with treasures....which reminds me we have some in the truck from this walk along the riverfront yesterday. 

I'll let you in on a little secret.......I always have this itch. It just becomes more intense at this time of the year.  And Calamine lotion doesn't help.

Has the itch started with you yet?

 

1 comment:

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Loved your calamine lotion sentence :). I hope you have many days by the water and many wonderful treasure to remind you of the happy memories that will certainly be created while there.