Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!!!

HERE'S A LITTLE GROUNDHOG
(sung to "I'm A Little Teapot")
I see a little groundhog, furry and brown,
He's popping up to look around.
If he sees his shadow, down he'll go.
Six more weeks of winter - oh, no!

Happy Groundhog Day!!!!  We are anxiously waiting to see what the groundhog sees today. 

We are not doing much in the way of celebrating this year but will sit this morning and read this cute book about the groundhog.


You can check out the link below for my blog post from last 2011 Groundhog Day. We did a fun groundhog craft for children. It is super simple!!!

2011 Groundhog Day

Here is hoping he does NOT see his shadow!!!!!  I have already started dreaming too much of spring!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Blissful & Domestic said...

Loved your post about the heart you found sweeping. Such a great reminder. Hope you had a fun day! Somehow I totally forgot about groundhog day;)