Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Links


Well yesterday marked one month until Valentine's Day.  You know that BIG, commercialized, overrated day to show ♥LOVE♥ to others? Yep, that is the one.
With it being so close I thought I would share some super easy ideas to make sweet gifts for those you are cRaZy about!!


Easy Valentine's Day Crafts
Simple Heart Garland
Repurposed Frames for Valentine's Day
Valentine Hug and Kiss Jar
Valentine's Day Box
Tea with a little LOVE
LOVE notes


I wish I had something new to share, but nothing right now. But I have been busy learning from a seven year old boy how to make Valentine's Day cards. With that being said you just never know what I may have to share later.



I am not totally dissing this big heart day. I think it is a FUN day for one and all to show special love to each other.  But I do feel you can show your love any day of the week on any day of the year.



And in case you are wondering.......my VERY favorite candy for Valentine's Day is by far Russell Stover Strawberry Cream Hearts!  They are out in stores right now Honey so get to stashing! 

These ♥HEARTS♥ are a mouthwatering treat that contain sweet strawberry cream layered in rich milk chocolate!!  LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!  If you have never had one you have no idea what you are missing!  And I insist you go buy one today!!!!

Pure happiness

1 comment:

championm2000 said...

I just pinned my first Valentine's Day craft link today. Let the loving begin! haha